2015 Toyota Corolla L vs. LE vs. LE Eco vs. S: What’s the Difference?
Eye-catching style, versatile operation, and myriad features make the 2015 Toyota Corolla a 5-seater beloved by many. The four trim levels—L, LE, LE Eco, and S—start with Toyota’s proven reliability and value, and add the best in tech and convenience features. Limbaugh Toyota is ready to help you decide which trim level is right for you.
The many excellent convenient and safety features make the 2015 Corolla L a great value.
• 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with Dual Variable Valve Timing
• Available 6-Speed Manual Transmission gets 28/37 mpg
• Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence gets 27/36 mpg
• 8 Airbags
• Star Safety System includes Vehicle Stability Control with Traction Control, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, Anti-lock Brake System, and Smart Stop Technology
• Air Conditioning with Dust and Pollen Filter
• LED Low-beam Headlights with Halogen High Beams
• LED Daytime Running Lights
• Power Outside Mirrors, Doors, and Windows
• Tech Audio System with CD, USB port, Bluetooth streaming, and In-glass AM/FM Antenna
• 15-inch Steel Wheels
• Intermittent Windshield Wipers
• 60/40 Split, Fold-down Rear Seats
• ToyotaCare, with No Cost Maintenance Plan and Roadside Assistance
The 2015 Corolla LE takes a significant step up in convenience and comfort.
• Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode achieves up to 29/38 mpg.
• Integrated Backup Camera with Projected Path
• Heated Front Seats
• SofTex-trimmed Power-Adjustable Seats
• Automatic Climate Control with Dust and Pollen Filter with Push-button Controls
• Entune Premium Audio System with Navigation and App Suite
• Roof-Mounted Antenna
• Cruise Control
• Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
• Power Moonroof
• Heated, Power Outside Windows
• Integrated Fog Lights
• Front Grille with Argent-gray Painted Insert
• 16-inch Alloy Wheels
Corolla LE Eco
For the most in fuel efficiency, the 2015 Corolla LE Eco is designed to get the most out of every gallon.
• 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with Valvematic Technology achieves up to 30/42 mpg.
• Normal and ECO Driving Modes
• 16-inch Aerodynamically Designed Alloy Wheels
• Rear Spoiler
• Chrome Accented Window Trim
In style and performance, the sportiest 2015 Corolla model is the S.
• Available 6-speed Manual Transmission gets up to 29/37 mpg
• Normal and Sport Driving Modes
• Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel with available Paddle Shifters
• Sport Instrumentation
• Heated Outside Power Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
• Front Chrome Grille Surround with Piano-Black Insert
• Chrome-tipped Exhaust
• 17-inch Alloy Wheels
Find the 2015 Corolla that is just your style at Limbaugh Toyota, in Birmingham, Alabama.